Air cargo terminal (post-cargo service) is situated on the territory of the Irkutsk Airport, which is the main airport on the regional internal Russian and international all-cargo service market.
The terminal has necessary workplaces for providing services:
- The shipping warehouse is 912.6 sq meters and has 40 tons carrying capacity per twenty-four hours.
- The arrival warehouse is 820.6 sq. meters and has carrying capacity 60 tons per twenty-four hours.
- The flyover is open and sectional.
- There are grounds for mechanized processing of heavy, large-size cargos and air containers.
- The isotopic warehouse is 32.1 sq. meters.
- The cold hangar is 743.8 sq. meters.
- The temporary warehouse is 436 sq. meters and has carrying capacity 50 tons per twenty-four hours.
- There is cargo department of the Irkutsk customs, frontier veterinary control and quarantine of plants.
- Motor balance has 30 tons in weight.
- Electronic balance has 3 tons in weight.
- Electronic balance has 250 kg in weight.
- Electronic balance has 30 kg in weight.
The cargo terminal has ground cargo treatment equipment: diesel loaders, lifting gears, container ground, electronic and mechanical balance.